找回密码
 注册
查看: 760|回复: 0

nacca 23015

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 23:16:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
nacca 23015
hi all,
i am writing a project on the airfoil and have modified the nacca 23015.
however i am finding it extremely difficult to find data on the airfoil.
i have the co-ordinates but have no idea on its application and its properties.
any assistance would be appreciated.
craig thomas (aerospace engineering)
i'd've thought there was generic stuff out there about naca 5-digit profiles.
don't know how much this helps but i found this report naca-tn-763 by searching this site "
"theory of wing sections" by abbott and von doenhoff has a graph with aoa vs section lift coef and moment coef; and another with section lift coef vs moment coef and section drag coef. for naca 23015.
google on nacca 23015 produced only four hits, but google suggested the correct spelling of naca, and clicking on that produced >1000 hits.  quoting "naca 23015" gave 884 hits.
google is a powerful search engine by itself, but the spell checker adds considerably to its value.  you have to meet it halfway by starting with a reasonable misspelling, and then clicking the link after "did you mean.."
mike halloran
pembroke pines, fl, usa
i was curious as to why a question pertaining to the national aboriginal capital corporation association (nacca) was posted on this forum.
i guess i will have to find another forum when i need assistance in growing my aboriginal business.
isn't the 23015 the 'foil the abos developed for the boomerang?
these days most people are too politically correct to call the australian first people, the "aborigines", abos ... i could illustrate this using a couple of north american equivalents but then i'd get red flaged.
oh, and btw, i don't think the aeronautical research department of the aborigines was much good at airfoil research ... i think they spent most of their time on assisted launch techniques for short range projectiles (see woomera); that, and philosophy.
this information was usefull swhit,
i have the book theory of wing sections by abbot,
do you know the page number, i have checked the index no
luck
cheers mate
craig
my copy has it on pages 500 & 501.
i noted that this is appendix  iv, is there any text to go with the data? sorry i am not lazy just cant find the damn stuff .
thanks again
craig
i stoopped looking when i found the graphs in the appendix.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:50 , Processed in 0.035697 second(s), 19 queries .