几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 796|回复: 0

matlabfortran

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 23:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
matlab/fortran
hello, i am playing with fortran in my thesis project, my results show temperature, velocity and pressure field in a lubricant film under high load as well as different sliding/rolling velocities conditions. does anyone know the way in which i can load data in a matlab file in order to plot it, i
                          suppose that file must be .m or .mat file, but i still do not know the way of loading data from the
                          matlab window...i also am  interested in programming a visual window connected to my program, i
                          konw that it must be done with visual frotran, does anyone know which library i must to call?
                          tks
                          gracias
as far as the matlab goes...i've pretty succesful exporting excel information to txt files, or just cuting and pasting from a txt file to matlab, you should be able to get all you data in an asci file and do it that way. this is an easy way out if you only doing it once or twice.
hi unicornio:
these days once you can get your data in an ascii file, any major plotting or spreadsheet type basesd package should help you get the plots for presenting the results.
gordan
floyd.s (visitor)24 may 01 7:45
try excel-link, matlab toolbox for working with excel
francois (visitor)3 jun 01 19:16
hello
i know nothing about matlab but have a source code i'd like very much to convert into fortran, which is easier for me to handle. it's only a 200 lines code.
is there anybody that could do it for me on its matlab compiler ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:15 , Processed in 0.080988 second(s), 19 queries .