几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1327|回复: 0

ansi 9standards0 code issues - standard for drawing prac

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 17:44:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ansi standard for drawing prac
does anyone know how or where i can get my hands on the ansi  standard for drawing practices?  my company is trying to standardize all our old hand drawn prints.  i was wondering if there was somewhere to get ansi  standards without purchasing them directly.
find a job or post a job opening
ansi  specs can be bought at global engineering documents
steve smith,
thank you for the directions.  i have heard rumors that standards can also be found on amazon.com for cheaper than buying them direct, have you heard this?
no, i had not until your post.
i went there today and did a search of ansi  and found some used standards for sale. one seem to be ansi  y32.2 for graphic symbols but i'm not certain and it was for $50 + shipping.  a new copy cost $72. so this seems to be a "bargain".  some of the others were very specific standards, not the general standards that you seem to be looking for but maybe one will show up if you can wait long enough.  good luck.
regards,
steve smith
product engineer
staco energy products co.
try a public library. some have worldwide standards software updated monthly. you can get your drawing standards for free this way.
does anyone know if the ansi  standard for lettering on drawings still says all upper case?
please read
thanks!
fyi....example of drafting standards:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 18:44 , Processed in 0.034395 second(s), 19 queries .