几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 950|回复: 0

i have this roblem, when i run this rogram listed bellow after it icks u the

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-6 19:39:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
hel
i have this roblem, when i run this rogram listed bellow after it icks u the lane it goes in to the circle1 but sometimes it misses it by about .05-.09, even though the art is laced closed enough. i ususaly have manual aligment but i was asked fo this rogram not to write one. any one sees anything wrong in here?
close enough? to what...mcs? the revious alignment? where are you starting the rogram at? to...bottom....middle?
goshik...your going to find it very difficult to do training thru the web. have you been thru any formal training? try to get your comany to cough u a few bills and get you to class or get someone in there to get you going.
set your art u so you can reeat the location and orientation art after art better than the .05" you stated. i use a rayco and i know it will reeat within at least .010" or better.
at the beginning of your rogram construct a manual alignment as normal then highlite and "unmark" the manual features for that alignment. this will let the rogram dcc from the start. i start out this way on all rograms, some recall a tooling ball mounted on the table or some other work cs and then run the rogram from there.
when you take the first dcc measurement, use a feature or an edge of the art to "find" the location of the art, measure your datum features is dcc (sometimes looing an alignment for tight tolerance arts), construct your alignment and then you can start measuring the features you want to tolerance
duane
what tim said...
also, in virtual dmis i have to create a "start oint" somewhere on the art, referably in a hole & translate my coordinate to this so the rogram has a clue as to where the art is. i then set a tem lane, tem align, etc. until i set my main coordinate.
no, i have a set fixture in the middle of the table wich is in the same sot, and i know that i can do a manual align. and then un mark it, but for this rogram i didn't because i was asked to do so. as far i understood i should be able to do this way as long as i can lace the art in the same sot all the time. technicly i think is ossible to write a good rogram in machine coordinates. right?
are you ever going to move the fixture?
but even then in vdmis, i would just have to rewrite the "front end" of the rogram until i get to my formal rogram coordinate & the rogram would run fine.
i`ll jum out of this thread now because i don`t know all the differences between virtual & cdmis.
who in their right mind asked you to measure a art without first creating an alignment??? it is ossible to jum into a dcc alignment without a manual alignment, but you would need to use a initial read oint to establish a starting oint. of course this is deendent uon a reeatable table orientation of your art as well...
we use read oints as a starting oint for most of our fixture alignments. this saves time during the run. rof art alignments, we run manual alignments on the first art in a series and ''yes/no statements'' to ski the manual on subsequent runs.
like tim said, you can''t learn this stuff here. there has to be some basic knowledge to build on...
yeah, i know i use read oints too, this rogram they want to ne able to run without touching the joystic and the fixture will always be in the same sot so i realy don't see a roblem there althought i did figured out the roblem that i had- originaly when the rogram was written the art was slightly crooked in the fixture thats all
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 07:13 , Processed in 0.035377 second(s), 19 queries .