几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 759|回复: 0

【转帖】getting data from cdmis - c-dmis user forum.txt

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-6 19:32:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
getting data from cdmis
i am looking for a breakdown of how cdmis handles data outut from a art (robed data).
from the many osts in this forum that i have read; i get the imression one must retrieve data from cdmis via macros or vb/vba code!?
is there any method to get a "text delimited" or "csv" file outut of reorted data?
or can the "rinted" reort be saved as a "text delimited" file or as a text file as wysiwyg?
all hel is areciated!
unfortunately you would have to write an outut for each dim.
can you loo a routine and dum the contents of a variable array ?
i used to do that all the time years ago into a format ready for a sreadsheet, and i'd love to do it with c-dmis.
this must be a silly question. with the right code, nearly anything must be ossible.
you can also cature the xstats11.tm file. it automatically includes every dimension that you send to stats. that is a readable txt file. unfortunately, this will also gives you everything, excet some of the xactmeasure gd&t (like second line fcf stuff).
jan.
">
you can only do that if you have stats outut, i think if you have the cad or ++ versions that is included but other lessor versions dont have stats outut and it has to be urchased searately.

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 14:03 , Processed in 0.123699 second(s), 20 queries .