几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 3179|回复: 3

SPCChartAreaCtrl1 ActiveX component

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-26 11:39:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I don't have any code to show for this yet, but I have been playing around a bit with this activex component made by Wilcox. There seems to be very little info on this component. It doesn't seem to be the same chart object used in Hyper-view.

I've loaded it up into a VB.net Form and played around with it. It has some built in Demo data so you can get some idea of what it can do. So before I fool with it anymore I have two questions.

1. Is this a release specific object, in other words, is it going to disappear in a future release of PCDMIS?

2. Is there any documentation on this object?
kneislyd
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-26 11:39:40 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SPCChartAreaCtrl1 ActiveX component

Don't know.  I just opened the one in my 3.7 folder and it is version 1.0.  My 3.2 and 3.5 folders do not have this .ocx.
craiger_ny
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-26 11:40:03 | 显示全部楼层

No documentation. Used internally by the CNC controls. Should look similar to Datapage/Dataview charts.
SABarber
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-26 11:40:22 | 显示全部楼层

I'm thinking maybe it unloaded from my DataPage install.  The 'About' property says its from Wilcox.
kneislyd
Looks a lot like Datapage. On my PC though it is in the PCDMIS folder and I have not installed Datapage. I thought it had something to do with it when I looked at it after you mentioned it. What have you done with it so far?
craiger_ny                                        

It does,  It has a property that will switch between the Datapage look and Dataview look.
kneislyd

Well, so far I've been able to reference it from within a VB.net 2005 project. Created some radio buttons that when pressed cause the chart to switch between the various chart types (run time, histogram etc). Added a button that when pressed causes the 'About' window of the control to pop-up. So basically I know I can interact with it.

Based on what I see in the Object browser I ought to be able to pass measurement data into it and tell it to calculate standard deviation, cpk, ppk or whatever.

When I get a little further I'll report it here.
kneislyd
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:09 , Processed in 0.038078 second(s), 19 queries .