找回密码
 注册
查看: 916|回复: 0

【转帖】vista 64b and copy settings wizard

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-13 15:18:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
vista 64b and copy settings wizard...
hi all,
i am attempting to use the sw copy settings wizard (csw) to install a registry file with my custom settings in it on a 64 bit vista (business edition, sp1.0) dell desktop.  upon activating the csw, all of the option boxes appear "greyed out" as if i do not have adminstrative privelages.  of course, i have confirmed that i do in fact have administrator rights opon my login, but no options available within the csw.  see attachment.
any thoughts on this?
m.b. price cswp
i don't know what is causing the csw problem, but if you have a '.reg' file, all you need do is double click it and it will write itself into the registry. you don't really need csw.

btw, your links aren't working.

i'm not sure what is going on with my hyperlinks...strange.
i found an entry on sw's website referencing this phenomenom.  it is a know issue that the developers are working on.
i'm working around by doing just as you suggested there cbl, thanks for the advise!
cheers
m.b. price cswp
phadreus,
    i am using vista 64 bit and copy settings wizard without a problem. all my buttons work and are not grayed out.   
bradley
solidworks pro 2009 x64, sp1.0
pdmworks workgroup, solidworks bom,
hp xw8600,
64-bit windows vista business
service pack 1
intel xeon cpu, 3.00 ghz, 16 gb ram, virtual memory 166682 mb,
nvidia quadro fx 4600
thanks for the replies everyone.  to put this one to bed, i finally found that the file exported by the csw was corrupt (for some reason).  i opened the file in a text editor, copied the content from within into a new file and saved it with a ".sldreg" extention.  activated the file, and it installed just fine.  i did not find what was wrong with the original sldreg file, but the newfile i created worked just fine so all is well again.
once again, thanks for the help fellas!
m.b. price cswp
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 04:03 , Processed in 0.035485 second(s), 19 queries .